Fellowship Baptist Church Camping at Bull Trout
DATES: Monday-Saturday, Aug 17-22, check in time 1:00 PM.
Come anytime you want from then on.
FBC has reserved two “group only” sites, # 33 and # 34 which are adjacent each other.
1. Plenty of campsites that will accommodate tents, pull-behind trailers, truck-campers, motorhomes of any length
2. Clean restroom facilities at several spots
3. Access [short walk] to 2 lakes for swimming, fishing, bike riding
4. Frisbee-golf “through the trees course”
5. Two central campfire pits with lots of solid bench-tables
6. Dogs welcome [on-leash]
7. Cold, clear well-water pump adjacent to sites
8. Nightly short devotions
Directions from Boise area [about 3 hours or so]:
Travel north through Horseshoe Bend along State Highway 55 to Banks, Idaho.
At Banks, turn right past bridge (east) onto State Highway 17 (Banks/Lowman Road) and travel to Lowman, Idaho approximately 31 miles.
At Lowman, turn left at the intersection of State Highway 17 and State Highway 21. Proceed on 21 northeast towards Stanley, Idaho.
At Highway 21, milepost #107, turn left onto Forest Service Road 520. Proceed along the dirt road 2 miles to the campground area. Then turn right when you see the “Fellowship Baptist Church” sign. Go a short ways, and turn left directly across from the red water pump to sites 33 and 34…..drive the loop and look for a good spot!
We often have between eighty and ninety come up for camp. Some come just for a day while others stay the whole time. Be sure to bring clothing and bedding for cold nights. We ask that if you want to go swimming that you wear dark T-shirts and long shorts. We hope you’ll consider coming up.